I'm here, Red... Quietly hoping that you find psychotic episodes charming...
- Joe Kelly, "Why Is It, To Save Me, I Must Kill You?"

"Ten Things I Learned Today"

1) You won't believe the late night fun that can be had in a parking lot.
2) I'm really going to miss living in my dorm.
3) "Oh my god I'm a wanker! I'm a wanker!! I'm the biggest wanker in the entire world!!"
4) Jesus Shaves probably ain't going to happen any time soon.
5) Watching Nick Nolte in Hulk always leaves me in a mood to rant and rave and flip out for a period of upwards an hour afterward.
6) The commercial for Alex and Emma drives me nuts: "He needed the money and she needed the work..." Doesn't that mean that they both need the money?
7) I really wish I could create a cartoon show.
8) I have had a spectacular time in college.
9) When I run, I don't try to run a specific distance or for a certain amount of time, but rather until my shirt is frothy with perspiration.
10) See #3.

"For All Y'all Who Wear Fanny Packs... Or Read The Ultimates"
Why does it take so long to get The Ultimates out? I mean, the obvious reason is that it takes Bryan Hitch longer than expected to render such amazing artwork, but hey, I just want to vent some frustration here.

You know what I've enjoyed most about the current storyline? I mean other than some great oneliners byNick Fury, that fight scene between Cap and Giant Man -- especially that moment when Cap finally tracks him down at that bar in Chicago, and all he says is "A word in your ear, Dr. Pym -- and the "Holy Shit" factor when you find out that the the Triskelion's been taken over... What I really like is Bruce and Betty. I think those wacky kids are going to make it.

When issue eleven does come out -- and there's a good chance I'll be back in Columbia, playing in snow by the time that happens -- I have a pretty good feeling that our not-so-little Mr. Banner is going to be saving the day. Possibly with some help from absent mutants. I'm sure it'll be a treat.

...

Does even Prewitt care about what I just wrote?

My sleeping pattern's been seriously twigged.

Comments

Popular Posts