"Have you noticed," he asked in a faint, sweet voice just before he began to snore, "that nobody talks about the sandman anymore?"
- Tom Robbins, Fierce Invalids Home from Hot Climates

"Hangin' Out with the Dream King"
I can no longer sleep at night. I've been trying, but for some reason, my body will not rest until the sun has started it's ever persistent trek upwards and westward.

I think I'm becoming a vampire. Or perhaps a ghost.

There's nothing on at 4:30 in the morning. I've just about given up on local radio. I have to leave most of my current reading at the office, and I'm starting to lose my lust for comic books.

So think of me while you spend your nights resting in the arms of Morpheus. Think of me wide awake in the dark.

"Neil Says Hi By the Way"
Prewitt, do you think Ennis is taking a potshot at Gaiman in "Blood and Whiskey"? And how about Planetary/Batman: Night on Earth? I'd forgotten how much I missed Elijah Snow.

NEXT:
What would you do if you only had a week left to live?

Comments

Popular Posts