"17 Questions for the General Public"

1) How sad is it that I'm having trouble waking up in time for an 11 o'clock class?

2) If life is so sweet, why am I so bitter? What petty thing is it in me that feels bad when things go well for other people?

3) Why is it that any time I see Ed I have screaming fits of horror?

4) Solve for x:

(x - 7) / 5 = 6 + (x -37)

5) There has been a lot of talk from the old guard about things being simpler way back when. Were things really that simple? Are things really that complex now, or are we just determined to believe that we've done some really important things in the last three years that have had great and lasting consequences?

6) Complete the following sentence in 25 words or less:

Clark should forgive Kate Hudson because...

7) What does one do during an internship for a major publication?

8) Which of the Wilson brothers is your favorite and why? When explaining your answer, please consider the following: The Royal Tenenbaums, Meet the Parents, Luke's guest appearances on That 70's Show, Shanghai Knights (but not Shanghai Noon), and Rushmore. Write your answer in the form of a haiku.

9) If I keep doing the right thing long enough, will I indeed die alone?

10) Why is it that the more people say that they think I'm a decent writer, the more worried I become?

11) Translate the following into acceptable English:

Id non est nulla res sed ala gallinae.

12) If it's true that the more you know who you are and what you want, the less you let things bother you -- and I believe it is -- which of the two am I unsure of these days?

13) How many more times in my life will I find myself in the passenger seat while My Crazed Former Roommate and I diesperately search for a White Castle as a beautiful girl who just wants to go home slumbers softly in the backseat?

14) Peter Parker : Spider-Man :: Lenar Clark : ?????
a) geek
b) The Little Black Duck
c) someone who mails meat puppets to Uma Thurman
d) avuncular

15) True or false: Watching Felicity and Everwood doesn't make me any less of a man.

16) Seriously, what was the deal with Shannon Hamiliton and Hannah having that whole first pointless fight scene in Daredevil? I only saw the movie that one time back in February, but here we are, seven months later, and my mind is still blown!

17) This blog entry was stupid.
a) Strongly Agree
b) Agree
c) Neutral
d) Disagree
e) Strongly Disagree

Please post your answer to three or more questions in the form of 1 - 10 sentence essays (unless otherwise instructed).

Comments

Popular Posts