You know what I am? I'm a self-made man. All of my mistakes are my own. Most people get tired of this sort of thing after a while. There are only so many times you can stand up to The Man before he grinds you down under his big old boot. But me, I can go from failure to failure with spectacular zeal. In my eyes, that makes me a success.
- Paul Jenkins, "Countdown"

"Hereafter"
I get the strongest feeling that the universe has been trying to tell me something all these years, and I think I finally get it:

Some people are just meant to be alone. People whom, for reasons as wide ranging and varied as an inability to communicate, a simple lack of depth, or the ineffable workings of "chemistry" just aren't meant to be with anybody ever.

Here's the thing, though. While, yes, there are people out there who are like that, I'm not one of them.

"Hell's Kitchen"
As much as I enjoyed Daredevil #56, I must say, I have some concerns. And I'm swiftly falling out of love with Brian Michael Bendis.

"Hey Ya, Charlie Brown"
I got a real kick out of this.

"Here's Some News"
Oh yeah. I have a column in The Maneater (which I still don't read).

And yes, it's Jeffries' fault.

NEXT:
"Kate and Allie"


...

Actually, perhaps that's a tale better left untold.

Forget it, Jake. It's Chinatown.

...

Jeph Loeb said something about that movie at that comic book convention... I can't remember what, though. I should definitely see that some time. And I do enjoy that Robert Evans in the Kid Notorious. But seriously, guys, I gotta go...

Who wants a milkshake?

Comments

Popular Posts