Been thinking about it - I bet when I write my autobiography -- I bet I skip over just about all of this.
- Brian Michael Bendis, "Hollywood"

"Week in the Knees"
This week has had no shortage of crazy. I said all hell was a-coming, and damned if the satanic forces of the underworld and UPS didn't deliver...

I humped a couch and my old buddy everclear stopped by to say hi and I slept on the bathroom floor of the Black Culture Center and assholes puckered and I saw sleeping with zuccinni as a religious experience and a welsh corgi tried to take advantage of my arm and Lewis and Ennis had that second showdown in the dusty ghosttown of my soul and the university gave me free beer and My Crazed Once and Future Roommate and I went to the comic book store to buy a knife.

And those aren't even the highlights.

I have been to my last class. School's out forever, my life has taken some strange detour into the bizarre, and the more I think about it, the more it seems as though nothing here is really ending, just blowing up nuts...

Newark Airport sure seemed popular yesterday.

Comments

Popular Posts