"The Terrible Night of the Telephone"
I've been at this whole blog thing for some time now, and I've wondered if my entries were too long and I've had my doubts as to whether or not I've crossed the line of good taste and I've questioned whether or not it was interesting, but I've never really considered what the point to doing all this was.

I told myself that writers write, and if I seriously want to be a writer, writing's a good idea.

Now I'm not so sure, and I know there've been times I've had less noble intentions...

I had one of those eye-opening experiences the other day, and I'd really like to write about it and try to work it out, but I'm not sure that's best.

I'm going to have to think on it for awhile, but I'll get back to you.

NEXT:
L. B. Duck for Mayor...


Comments

Popular Posts