I have a feeling... that there is a change coming. Change that will undo... what we are now... Call it pessimism -- optimism -- but I feel in my bones that a year from now... nothing will be the same. And for reasons I can't explain, I'm feeling nostalgic about it.
- Joe Kelly, "The Thirteenth Hour"

"A Flying Bearskin Rug Robot?! Is He on Drugs? Am I on Drugs? Am I a Rug?"
Why ain't I sleeping?

Is there something wrong with the title "Ultimate Negro Team-Up" that I'm just not seeing?

Why can't I write this stupid DC Comics Cover Letter?

Where's my No-Prize?

How many more Wednesday morning's am I gonna have to wake up in the middle of nowhere?

Have I always had this odd impulse-control problem, or is this a new thing?

Where's Rufus now?

Did I remember to wipe my ass?

Why doesn't Martian Manhunter have his own ongoing series?

If I wake the Brentmeister General, is he going to play Smash Brothers, or just knife me?

What is it about the phrase "unruly erection" that tickles my proverbial pickle?

Who's pumped for Smallville?

When did staying up until Full House comes on become my thing?

Do you still sing of the mountain bed we made of limbs and leaves?

NEXT:
Will Swear for Food

Comments

Popular Posts