"We Killed Jerry Orbach"
Sorry I haven't been writing; I've been busy writing.

That and I'm sick. And apparantly, my long-standing belief in my own vaunted healing factor has been scientifically disproven, because I've got a low white blood cell count. Osmosis Jones and his ilk are on strike or something, and my metabolism's paying the price!

Whenever I get sick, I spend at least one day stumbling around and muttering about how I'm dying. That was today. And least we forget the night I spend with crazy fever dreams. This time around, they were centered around the script I've been working on, and the two pages I can't figure out, because apparantly, the shortest distance between the tiny hamlet of Teaneck, New Jersey, and the big rowdy metropolis of New York, New York, is two pages... and you've got to go through Chinatown. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, either.

And can I make the simple request that some of you stop popping up in my dreams? Seriously. I'm trying to forget all of you.

Oh, and I'd be remiss not to mention that "Ghosts of the Sargasso," that episode of The Venture Bros. that I blathered about to great lengths in "The Life Aquatic with Thaddeus Venture" will be re-airing on Cartoon Network on Saturday night. So, you know, there you have it.

NEXT:
2004: The Year in Review

Comments

Popular Posts