Grand Theft Blog
Here's the thing about Clark: he's much smarter and cleverer than me, but every now and then he'll overlook something obvious, like, say...changing the password to his blog. So, as you can see, I have effectively hijacked this blog, changed the password, and plan on holding it ransom (if I were Clark, I would put in some poor-taste reference to 9/11 here, but then, maybe I don't give the guy enough credit). What the ransom is, I haven't yet decided. BUT, I do know this: Clark has a some sort of grandiose celebratory post planned for his 250th post (it probably involves dynamite), and this is post 248. Would it be cruel of me to steal his 250th thunder? Yes. Have I decided to use my power for good or evil? I don't know yet. Maybe I should actually do something to earn my oft-maligned moniker of "evil fucking evil." Or maybe someone out there has a better idea? Speak up, FIG kids! You've been all too silent lately.



(The ultimate end to this turn of events would be if I had chosen a password so obvious that he figured it out...like "littlewhiteswan37" or something. That, or if he killed me. Sadly, it somehow seems inevitable...)

Comments

Popular Posts