"Christmas is about Love. Hope. Charity--"
"Yeah. That's what all the story windows are pimping. '30% off Charity.' 'Buy Love, get Hope free.'"

- Joe Kelly, "All I Want For Christmas"



"Merry Goddamn Christmas"
I have mentioned previously that, during the yuletide seasons of my capricious youth, I endeavored time and time again to write holiday stories but failed because I never started working on them in time to finish before Christmas.

Well this year, I found myself once more facing down the grim spectre of the Ghost of Christmas Pissed, and grabbed it by the horns.

My intention had been to write a Tobey and Clark Christmas: A Tinsel Town Holiday Tale, but the more I thought about it, the more it felt like those two brothers from another mother were best suited for a New Years Tale. So, at the last minute, I came up with a pretty dumb stick figure story spinning out of the events of Fimbulvintr.

I did it in two days. I think it shows.














NEXT:
Tobey and Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve

Comments

Popular Posts