This is our decision to live fast and die young.
We've got the vision, now let's have some fun!

-MGMT, "Time to Pretend"

"Batman & Robin Will Never Die"
I swear to whatever ridiculous GOD you choose to believe in, this stupid fucking useless FUCKING blog will NEVER DIE!!!

I know, I know. I'm always going on and on about how this blog matters (and how it really and truly doesn't). The sad truth, though, is that this blog DOES matter to me, whether I'm actively writing it or not. (Especially when I'm NOT writing it. [The ALL CAPS thing is something I've picked up from comic book class -- MORE ON THAT LATER.])

Here's the thing: at some point in the middle of NOT writing my blog, I realized that I only had 4 or 6 entries to write before I hit a nice, even 300 entries... blogger's always seemed to consider 300 entries as one's limit, but I've never really known what happens after 300 entries. (Does blogger start deleting them?!?)

But at this point, I'm not sure I CARE what happens and I'm willing to see how it plays out, which is why you've got an entry right here and now. (Especially since I've got some time to figure it out.)

And that's why'w why I have to figure I have some time to

"Batman Beware"
Hey there, reader. How are things? I'm good.

Um, about the post you just read? I don't know what to tell you. Bourbon can do strange things to me. Strange things indeed.

I wanted to go back and fix it, but I have no idea how I was going to finish that sentence, or where this post was ultimately going.

Let's just say that's I'm back and wait six or eight months for me to write a follow up? Sound like a plan? Tough.

NEXT:
I don't want to make any more crazy promises...

Comments

Popular Posts