Relax.
- Paul Jenkins, "Sonic Youth"

"Scenes from the Next Update"
Due to its ever increasing and gravely intimidating length, I've decided to release Scenes from the Next in bi-monthly installments. I think the story will break up nicely into forty page segments with minimal retooling. Plus, I think I can work in the Spider-Man stuff now.

My Crazed Roommate has agreed to draw covers for each issue... which is awesome. It's like writing a real comic book series. All of those page-turners I've been working on can now become cliffhangers. Sweet. I'm almost living my dream... Just throw in Beyonce in a bright yellow rain slicker, and I'm good to go.

You have no idea how jazzed I am about this idea. I'm as jazzed as I had been by the prospect of singing "happy birthday" like Louie Armstrong (painful pun very much intended). Too bad that didn't pan out.

It's been a good day.

Comments

Popular Posts