- Robb and Mark Cullen, "Something for Everyone" in its entirety

"Porking His Wife"
Why is it that when anyone else talks about running, they always make it sound like their mind and body reach some strange type of transcendent liberation, but I feel like I'm hauling a fleshy sack of broken bones around? Is this just part of the woefully out of shape package? Damn.

"Snickering"
Have you seen that Snickers commercial where the bitter guy in the Barky the Dog suit berates kids at an amusement park? I love that commercial. Malice is a hoot, ain't it? Especially when it's directed at children.

Wee Little Chelsey's doing fine.

"For the Love of Pete"
I was pretty disappointed with the new Pete Yorn album... if for no other reason that Mr. Yorn's strong resemblence to Ryan Mahoney gives me the wet willies. (Seriously, it makes me lick my fingers and stick them in my ears for hours.) The more I listen to Day I Forgot, however, the more I like it.

My God... my life is too boring for words.

Comments

Popular Posts