I'm a sucker for love... Just don't ask me if I'm any good at it.
- Joe Kelly, "Perhaps..."

"Jittery Joe and the Rest of the World"
Once again, having forgotten the 8 Simple Rules for Governing my Misery, I lost myself somewhere in that twilight realm between breakdown and breakthrough. And once again, it was a Joe Kelly comic that brought me back from the brink of madness or happiness.

God bless you, Joe.

I do, however, have a question or two for you, Mr. Kelly, that I just want to throw out into the far-flung expanses of the internet since you probably won't hear them:

Do you think there are some things that you're always meant to just wonder about? That there are some questions that you'll always ask yourself, but even if you could find out the answer, you really just shouldn't? Are those the regrets that build character?

And if not, where do I start?

Oh yeah... Keep writing them. Sometimes, they're the only thing that keep me going.

Comments

Popular Posts