Wait a minute something's wrong baby, Lord, have mercy, this key won't unlock this door. Something's goin' on here. I have a bad bad feeling that my baby don't live here no more...
- Jimi Hendrix, "Red House"

"Spider-Man: Red"
Hey Jeph Loeb and Tim Sale! When you're done with Hulk: Grey how about a sequel to Spider-Man: Blue? You could call it Spider-Man: Red. It's perfect: You start off with the death of Gwen Stacy and tell the story of how Peter came to terms with the loss and moved on with his life, but you do it from Mary Jane's perspective. How great would that be?

"Seeing Red"
I went bowling on Saturday. Usually, my favorite part of bowling is the shoes. Usually.

"And So Was Red"
I saw The Shawshank Redemption for the first time about nine years ago, and ever since that day, I've been convinced I could have a great time in prison. Imagine all the free time you'd have to yourself to read or write! And the people you'd meet. We're talking about people who've really grabbed life (or perhaps just stuff that didn't belong to them) and ran with it. And there's conjugal visits and someone else would cook my meals for me. What's not to love?

Oh right. The sodomy.

"The Thin Red Line"
I don't think it's so much that I want what I can't have, but that the really good stuff seems out of reach.

"And Red All Over"
Am I the only one who feels like they spend a lot of time trying to find ways not to honestly express how they feel? I think that's why I end up rambling so much. I'll say anything but what's actually on my mind.

"Red"
Not so much red the color, like in Valentine cards, but red as in that feeling you get from a Valentine card. Red like fall leaves, so pretty when they're dying. Red like the slow burn from a tall drink of whiskey, or looking down from your window at rain-slick streets and wondering what might have been...

NEXT:
"Spiders (Kidsmoke)"

Comments

Popular Posts