"What am I supposed to say...? That I can't belive I'm going to bite it in some sicko's basement with no clue who he is or why or how? That all I wanted was someone to talk to tonight? To get away from the weirdness for a little while -- Heh. And I end up with a chick who doesn't say anything? By the way, I heard you were scary... Y'know, from people. Scary and a little mean... But you seem pretty cool. And smart. And not for nothing, but I bet you're a good dancer."

"Have you regrets, boy? Had your life been... satisfactory?"

"Regrets? I've had a few. Number one is not being able to do a tap dance on your spleen. Number two is all the times I've dragged other people down with me 'cause I was an impulsive moron. Three... There was this girl I met, once... I think it would have been nice to kiss her."

- Joe Kelly, "Silent, But Deadly"

What if there's nothing out in the world for We Little Boys Whom Weren't Meant to Be?

NEXT:
Red

Comments

Popular Posts