I mean, my world's all about magic an' lies an' old mates with shady pasts -- who's to say any of it's real? Or me, for that matter. Am I simply this -- black lines on white paper, an iconic representation of an idea? Or am I as real as you are? Maybe the real question isn't "What is real and what's a lie?" Maybe it's "What is reality?" Ah well, you've spent the better part of the last ten years in here, listening to my fish tales, so you already know the answer to that one, don't you? Reality's just a story that's taken a life of its own. Cheers.
- Paul Jenkins, "Desperately Seeking Something"

"Desperately Seeking Validation"
All right. You win. I have finally given up the ghost.

BlogOut is out. Haloscan is an -- er -- in. I fully intended to keep the Klink Fmily Legacy alive, but at the end of the day, I'm still just a whore for comments. And I guess there are actually limits to what I'm willing to suffer just to irk Prewitt.

Mum's no longer the word around here, gentle readers. So, if you've got something to say to me, just say it.

"Desperately Seeking Templates"
I figure that as long as I'm jumping on the Haloscan band wagon, I might as well get hip to the revamp tip, so now I'm looking for a new template. I've been spending a lot of time on campus computers lately and I can no longer ignore the fact that the blog description for this page doesn't look right on any monitor but my own.

I've sworn off on getting a template from the Spider-Man 2 site, so you can rest easy, True Believer.

It'll probably be about three weeks until I make the switch anyway, as I'm planning it as a marker for the one year anniversary of my modest little weblog at the end of the month. (Yes, Caleb... I really do think of this blog as my personal comic book.)

Oh and of course, new template means new title.

"Desperately Seeking Answers"
Carly Simon would laugh at me, but I get the distinct feeling that shots have been fired across my bow.

NEXT:
The Chronicles of Lenarnia

Comments

Popular Posts