I believe there's a hero in all of us...
Gives us strength...
Makes us noble...
Even though sometimes we have to give up the thing we want the most...

- from the trailer for Spider-Man 2

"Sometimes? How About Everytime, Aunt May..."
Everything I've read says that it's "Only a friend, Peter Parker?" The freakin' subtitles say that it's "Only a friend, Peter Parker?" but I've watched the damn thing a number of times, and every time it sounds to me like "Only your friend, Peter Parker?"

Don't ask me why, but I really prefer to think of it that way.

"So I See You Came... Secret Squirrel's a Shame... You Will Have To Die..."
I was pissed on by a squirrel. I'm not making this up. It happened. Kate Jeffries saw it.

I was pissed on by a squirrel. Have you ever heard of that happening before? Was there ever a day in your life when you were going outside and your mom said "Oh, take an umbrella sweetie... Just in case a squirrel wants to piss on you"? No.

I was pissed on by a squirrel. I don't know why. I don't know how. But it happened. And now that I think about it, if it was going to happen to anyone on the planet, why wouldn't it be me?

Sheesh.

"That’s a Nice Way of Putting It... I’d Have Said the Whole Double-Stuff Thing..."
I totally forgot what this entry was supposed to be about...

Oh yeah! *ahem* Some people can't seem to see the forest for the trees.

"Today is a Holiday Evented by Greeting Card Companies to Make People Feel Like Crap..."
Today is Ron Perlman's birthday. You may remember him from that hit series, Beauty and the Beast. He was the Beast.

You ever watch Teen Titans? No? Well he does the voice of Slade, the villain. He also used to do Clayface in the old Batman animated series that rocked my socks off in the 4th grade.

I know you probably don't think it's a big deal, but he's 54 today, and I've decided that's something to celebrate.

Haps to the birthday, Hellboy.

"I Want a Life of My Own..."
Again, I wish I wasn't such a chump... I wish I didn't spend so much time saying nothing... I also wish everything I said about Ultimate Bill Murray hadn't been lost when BlogOut passed on into The Great Cosmic Ether of the Internet... I wish I hadn't made so many mistakes today... I wish I'd dodged that squirrel piss, I'll tell you that... I wish wishing was enough, just once...



That's all I have to give.

Comments

Popular Posts