On the other hand there are times he thinks that if a pleasant accident were to befall his siblings, if they were instantly crushed by rocks, or quickly drowned by a biblical sort of flood, he might regain his true happiness.
- Sebastian Barry, The Whereabouts of Eneas McNulty

"L'arena"
I would like to retract my previous statement that no one gets it done like Danny Elfman. Ennio Morricone does quite well for himself.

"Dustin Hoffman Meets Charlie Kaufman"
It seems that Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is coming to Ragtag next month, and I can conceive of circumstances in which I'd see that flick again. The only problem is, it's only showing Friday through Monday of graduation weekend, and I'll probably be too busy with family ritual and convincing my mother no one will notice the wrinkles in my gown.

"Funny 'Haha'"
The nineteen-year-old within me has just been knocked dead by all this.

The twenty-one-year-old without remains Kryptic the Dog.

Comments

Popular Posts