It’s alright if I was older,
It’s ok to lose your age,
And I, want to follow you,
I do, I do.

- Pete Yorn, "June"

"Tongue-Tied Redux"
Is it me, or are we seeing another Summer of 2004?

Remember that season? A Clark graduated from Mizzou. We had a Spider-Man sequel, a Shrek sequel, Bourne Identity, Harry Potter?

Do you think that means we all get a new start (not you, Prew-Prew)? I could really go for a new start these days...

"Can't Mess With Texas"
*Sigh*

No matter how hard I try.

Congratulations.

Sorry I couldn't make it.

"Ghosts"
I don't want any more.

"Road Rage Venom"
I love this.

"Fishing"
I saw I'm Reed Fish tonight, and I think it's ten-times more fun to imagine that Kate's mom was Lauren Graham and Reed's dad was Loudon Wainwright III.

"Tongue-Tied 2007"
You know what the big difference between now and then was? I wrote on my blog everyday back then. Now? Never.

I'll try to fix that. Really.

But I fail a lot these days.

Comments

Popular Posts