Does anyone know the macarena? Maybe the one hilarious knock-knock joke in existence?
- Joe Kelly, "Die Hard Laughing"

"Things That Made Me Laugh Out Loud Today"
*Mark Waid's proposal for Fantastic Four. I'd explain why, but Prewitt's the only one who's got a shot of getting it, and he probably wouldn't think it's that funny. Especially if it's me retelling it.

*Will's Latest Blog Entry.

*The Bone-Shattering, Pull-No-Punches Battle between Prewitt and Alsup on Will's blog comments that sprung out of something that was clearly a joke on Prewitt's part.

*Today's episode of Kim Possible, in which Ron Stoppable (voiced by the brilliant Will Friedle) goes to the stately manor of this elderly gentleman (voiced by the addle-brained Adam West), only to discover the guy used to be a superhero called the Ferocious Ferret, at which point the old Ferret decides that Ron should become the new Ferret, in a hilarous and tongue-in-cheek send-up of Batman Beyond made all the greater by the fact that it's got both the young teenage Batman from the series and the old Batman from the 60's. All it needed was a cameo from Kevin Conroy, and I'd be trying to build a religion around this episode. Before I die, I want to create an animated series.

*The fact that I told my step-grandmother and her boyfriend that me and Brent tried to do secret santa at The Barrio, and we both put our names in a hat, but it didn't work out, because first, I drew my own name, and next I got Brent, but I could tell he knew I had him because there weren't any other names left. It wasn't the joke itself I found funny, as much as the fact that the boyfriend wasn't sure I was joking. Tricking the elderly is just so damn rewarding!

*The fact that Walmart thinks that 20 items makes for a speedy checkout lane. Twenty items is a lot. They need, like a five item lane. Then we'd see some speedy freakin' checkout.

*I'm pretty sure Math/English Nazi is in my Capstone course. Weird Cory, too. I swear, if this class is as hard to deal with as my classmates, I might eat a gun.

*Turning Tricks #2: The Royal Tenenbaums meet the Greek Pantheon.

*The prospect of sending a fully-rendered proposal for Ultimate Bill Murray out into the world, with those who receive it completely unsure of whether or not I'm serious: This can't be for real! This idea is terrible! the submissions editor would say. But look how detailed it is! Who would spend this much time just to waste our time? Yeah. I've gotta do that.

*My grandmother's bare-bones assertion that Raven-Symone just grew up ugly.

NEXT:
Countdown.

Comments

Popular Posts