What's it all mean? What's the point? Who wants to exploit human misery if it's so empty?
- Joe Kelly, "Hey, It's Deadpool!"

"Why Did You Come Here?"
Sometimes I have these dreams where I do something horrible or stupid -- like crash my car or steal something -- and it opens up this Pandora's Box of whupass (I'm mixing my metaphors again) and I spend the whole rest of the dream all wracked with guilt and waiting for some terrible comeupance to come down upon my lopsided-head. So much so that when I finally wake up, I am so fucking relieved that I didn't do what I dreamt I did it gives me a whole new appreciation for my stupid life, or at least gives me a very clear depiction of what not to do that day.

I just woke up from one of those. So give me a moment or two to shake out the cobwebs.

"Do You Believe in Destiny?"
Lois Lane is coming to Smallville for the first four episodes or so, and I could not be any more excited to start watching this crappy show again.

"You're with Poopdeth?"
I was in a rock opera last week. I played Timmy, the Boy with No Friends. My only line was "Science box, make me a friend." I got killed by my robotic companion.

I don't know how I get into these things either.

"Will You Be My Friend?"
I don't think I'm very good at making new friends... or at least not new friends that I like.

For the most part, when someone asks me if I want to hang out or something, I find myself asking myself why this asshole won't just leave me alone.

So there's this part of me that's not looking forward to skipping town and starting all over again. But Jeffries says she'll help. That's a plus.

"Isn't It Time Someone Saved Your Life for Once?"
Hollywood 14's showing Spider-Man 2 tonight at 9:45, and then that's all she wrote for Pete Parker sashayin' and swingin' on the silver screen in Columbia, MO. Which is just another nail in the ol' CoMo coffin.

I'm leaving on Tuesday.

Comments

Popular Posts